This dog bowl stand (including the bowls) looks stylish, and are great quality. They are very sturdy, so no more knocked over spilled water bowls! – You also have a storage solution too. The Price includes personalisation.
I have taken much care designing a bowl stand with a difference and that is easy to use and also had a duel purpose. My Large and Medium stands can also be used for storage, just remove the bowls and you can make use of all that space to store your dogs toys, towels or whatever you need it for.
Small Dog Bowl Stand
Please note our small dog bowl stand does not have storage under the bowls, due to its size.
I have made a special recess to help you remove the bowls from the stand. I have oiled this recess with a special food safe, totally natural oil that is safe if dogs lick it. The stand comes with good quality stainless steel bowls, which are easy to clean and we can provide replacements if required.
Is this Dog bowl stand the right height for my pet?
While we can’t be certain what’s best for your pet as each one is different, a good rule of thumb for dogs is to measure from the floor to about chest height when standing and get the stand with the closest height to that measurement. If you measure this and get ‘between sizes’, then it is recommended to opt for the size shorter rather than taller than the ideal height. Other heights may be found on our shop page.
What size suits what dog?
– Large stands – Labrador
– Medium stands – Cocker spaniels
– Small stands – Jack Russel’s
Please note that this may still not apply to your pet and is only a rough guide. It is recommended to test the height at home place your bowl on books or anything to hand that will be the same height as the stand that you think will be most suitable. If this looks like a natural head position for your dog then this size of stand should be ok.
Dog bowl stand measurements
Small – 42cm Wide x 23cm Deep x 14cm High
Medium – 51 cm Wide x 26cm Deep x 22cm High
Large – 60cm Wide x 31cm Deep x 30cm High
Small – 16.5 cm Wide rim to rim & 7cm Deep
Medium – 21.5cm Wide rim to rim & 8cm Deep
Large – 25cm Wide rim to rim & 9cm Deep
We have an option of a
– or Personalisation. This is included in the price.
– Personalisation, This is engraved into the wood. or you may choose a paw print or the word Woof!
– 2 stainless steel quality bowls provided with each stand.
– made with FSC-certified materials
– raised height to help your pet’s healthy digestion
– splash proof, wipe clean smooth material on the top.
– Finger Recess for ease of bowl removal, oiled with dog lick safe oil.
– Large and Medium sizes have storage inside the box.
– Hexagonal pattern on the sides of the stand.
– Overhanging lip of the top surface to help ease of moving around & stops spills running down the front of the stand.
– Finished with my Chester & Cooke logo
Please note this is made of wood and if your dog likes to chew this product would break, wood can sprinter, using our hexagonal coating on the wood will help to minimise this but it is a possibility.
Please note I can only accept returns for our Dog bowl stands with the standard paw print or Woof! I cannot accept returns on personalised items unless faulty.